Did you know, that Grace ER Accepts most insurance plans? We understand that there can be a lot of questions about how to pay for your medical care. What your insurance covers can be stressful, confusing, and one of the major reasons people do not seek medical care. Rest assured that at GRACE ER, we accept most Private Insurance Plans. At Grace ER, we are here for you.
Starting November 1, 2016, you can sign up for 2017 health insurance (with coverage starting as soon as January 1, 2017) at HealthCare.gov. That’s just about a month away! You’ll be able to preview plans and prices for 2017 shortly before then.
5 tips to prepare for 2017 Open Enrollment
- Get a quick Marketplace overview. If you’re new to the Marketplace, this single health coverage overview page tells you what you need to know and provides links to more.
- Mark key dates on your calendar. Learn about the key dates and deadlines to make sure you’re covered January 1.
- Make sure you have everything you’ll need to apply. Use this simple health care checklist (PDF)to gather the documents you’ll need to complete your application.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest health care information. Sign up for email and text message reminders to get important health coverage information.
- Learn how to pick a health insurance plan that’s right for you. Choosing a health plan can be complicated. Knowing just a few things before you compare plans can make it simpler.